zondag 10 mei 2009

Return of the Blogger...

After a rather eventful and at times uncertain period I got sidetracked and as a result I haven't spent a lot of time gaming or painting over the last few months, not to mention blogging of course. Pretty much all I did was visit the two springtime wargaming shows that I attend every year: the Red Barons show in Gent and Action in Rheindahlen.
I am glad to say that spending during these shows was well within reason and I kept away from getting into new periods/scales... More on this in a later post.

Last Friday saw the return to the gaming table as we kicked of the club's Blitzkrieg Commander campaign. My Russians failed to take the objective in a deliberate attack scenario after a sometimes frustrating game. Plenty of dug in German troops that remained quiet and as a result invisible, protected by a host of minefields. Next battle will be the same scenario, but this time I'll be defending. Those anti tank ditches seem rather inviting...

It's good to be back...

1 opmerking:

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...