donderdag 12 januari 2012

Incomiiiiiiing!!!

Maelstrom games just kept bugging me about their January sale and even decided to extend it when they saw I hadn't ordered anything yet... How can you keep saying no, I'm not made of stone after all?

So I ordered a copy of Dwarf King's Hold: Green menace. This means I'm well on track when it comes to the top item on my projects list (see my previous post). Not only did I order the expansion but I have been working all week on the 3D scenery (sawing, casting, glueing, painting, more on that in another post) and tomorrow I'll be playing it at the club.

A good start to the new gaming year;

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...