donderdag 17 december 2015

Most Wonderful Day 1

I guess it's all downhill from now...First thing during my time off from work was:


With cinema programs changing on wednesdays here in Belgium, the movie opened here on the 16th.  So come 10 am, there I was :-)
Without spoiling it for you, let me just say that George Lucas is now the second best Star Wars director. Star Wars is back!!!



When I got home I found my copy of Iron Cross had allready arrived after ordering it during the weekend. Shipped about as fast as the rules are supposed to play. I'll probably post a small review later during the holidays, but if you want to know more, just go the Meeples and Miniatures podcast that made me buy this set of rules.


After taking some time to recover from the shock and stun left by The Force Awakens (you'll understand soon enough) and reading the Iron Cross rules I got stuck in with the first of my new Gunpla kits: a production run version of the Gundam prototype.

For day they are forecasting a rather sunny day with temperatures up to 15° (I love global warming!) so that means some cleanup in the garden... There goes my hobby time. Good thing it's dark early.

Happy painting and Gaming!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...