dinsdag 15 december 2015

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

As if getting home from work for the last time this year wasn't enough fun by itself, I was greeted by a big(gish) box from my Japanese plastic Crack dealer :-)

Kitty says, watch me, watch me, watch me, I'm here too, watch me!!!

Looks like my French platoon might have to wait a few more days before I continue painting them. Watching the first three Star Wars movies again in anticipation of tomorrow morning's trip to the cinema has been cutting into my painting time, but now this arrives...


Time to get out the Samurai Robots Battle Royale rules by  Ganesha Games and give them a good read. Plenty of time to try them out with a few solo skirmishes. Just one of many gaming activities for the next 19 days!!!
Oh, and blogging is on the list too, so a small milestone is just around the corner...

Happy painting and gaming!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ctrl-Alt-Del: the Day after Crisis

What better time to restart this blog than what is to me the watershed moment of the gaming year: the Crisis show by the Tin Soldiers of Ant...